EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Functional Solution Architect / Senior Business Consultant Dynamics BC for our customer: the world's largest independent Microsoft vendor. An exciting career opportunity both locally and globally.
You could be a Senior Consultant Dynamics BC employed by a Microsoft partner, or an end-customer as solution responsible/Functional Solution Architect.
You have a documented track record of implementing MS BC solutions utilizing the full scope of functionality.
- Has knowledge of all parts of the Business Central solution
- Excellent overview of Microsoft Product Portfolio, in particular, the Dynamics Ecosystem
- Insight (and preferable implementation experience) with relevant 3rd party products for Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Understands manufacturers including their end to end process flows and common pain points
- Analytical on strategic, tactical, and operational levels with the ability to find balanced trade-offs between business models and technology constraints
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen on driving and motivating the team to implement good customer projects. Driven to deliver a great customer experience
- Naturally takes on responsibility
- Driven by best utilization of the Microsoft stack. Curious to stay up to date with technology innovations and marry them to business opportunities
- As a professional you know the importance of reusing and aligning solutions and delivery practices to ensure the best possible quality and ensuring competitiveness
- As a person, you appreciate participating in identifying and deciding on best practices on solutions and delivery methodology. Relevant communities working with peers from several countries could include DevOps, Business Process Modeling, and SureStep adaptions.
- When you implement you are loyal to the best practice decisions and tools supporting the flow from making proposals for projects to delivering. You leverage your experience to enhance/optimize best practices if you see the need for improvements
- As a person, you are open, helpful, and a good communicator.
- You are self-driving and passionate about taking responsibility for deliveries and budgets together with the Project Manager and the team.
- Preparing and executing Presale including Demos
- Coordination, planning, and follow-up on deliveries, budget, and capacity together with Project Managers.
- Conducting Analysis workshops with customers
- Support other workshops with conducting co-workers
- Align solution architecture to customer business and IT strategies
- Identify opportunities to increase customer solution value and propose projects to realize business benefits
- Conducting documentation of Requirements and Design Specifications
- Fit/gap analysis and documentation
- Designing and presenting solution overviews
- Review and challenge / validate solution requirements and design documentation from co-workers
- Mentor and train colleagues to develop competencies and skills. Maintain communication with key vendors (eg. ISV´s, Microsoft) to secure insights into product development and access to expert support
- Ensuring own time reporting for billing and ETC before deadlines
- Taskforce work on challenged deliverables
About our customer:
- A very skilled organization towards D365 Cloud e.g. Azure, Power Platform, and delivering AMS for D365 cloud.
- Successful with respect to the Industry focus.
- Long-term relationships with BC customers and a good part of them on the new BC versions.
- Approx. 100 NAV/BC specialists and many more D365 specialists. Industry-focused based on Business Process Modeling, vertical organizational split, and Vertical Industry Leads which is a possible next-level role. A big share of young people, enthusiastic and talented.
The future business vision/guiding principle of the department is building up a new organization and skills centered on BC using companies delivering industry-specific D365 cloud-based solutions across BizzApps supported Azure functionality and tools using BPM and DevOps when delivering Solutions.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then please apply here at APPLY POSITION
We look forward to hearing from you
Do you know relevant candidates? Check this!
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EUROs and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candidates for us, in your area of expertise and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you!