EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Software Presales Consultant for a World Leading Information Services Company, with over 10.000 employees in 40 countries.
This is a great international career opportunity, and a postion with great influence and freedom to execute. The position is located in Copenhagen.
Overview of Role:
The Presales role is to understand the customers’ needs or issues, develop an initial view of the solution the customer needs, then tailor the solution to meet the customer requirement, explain (or help sell) this solution to the customer, help close the deal and then ensure a smooth handover so that the delivery team that follow provide the intended solution.
Key Requirements for the Role
- 5+ Years Previous experience in relevant customer facing roles such as presales, consultancy, or sales
- Relevant experience being involved as part of a sales team selling solutions to customers.
- Strong technology understanding eg. application architectures, integration methods, web services, databases, application servers etc.
- New technologies trends understanding and awareness Big Data, AWS, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, SaaS/PaaS.
- Able to shape and define solutions matched to strategic business objectives and functional requirements whilst meeting the technical needs of the client.
- Experience working for similar software or IT services organisations
- Strong communication skills both written and oral ( scandinavian and english)
- Experienced in presenting and demonstrating complex software solutions
- Ability to build and maintain solid long term relationships at multiple levels within client organisations during the sales process
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
The key responsibilities for the Software Presales Consultant are as follows:
- Provide on-site sales support where needed to cover the needs of the technical buyers as well as providing value based product and solution presentations and demonstrations
- Contribute to value based proposals for complex business solutions.
- Play a leading role in teams that produce responses to RFI/RFP’s for qualified opportunities.
- Understand and present all aspects of solutions, including analytics, consulting and software applications, in addition to being able to explain the supporting processes such as delivery.
- Support the conversion of major sales prospects, ideally focussing on the clients’ business challenges and Core Decision Analytics solutions.
- Develop working relationships with client technical and economic buyers.
- Develop strong internal relationships with BDMs and sales leads for Decision Analytics and work jointly to build out plans to increase pipeline and opportunities.
- Help Ensure a smooth handover of new projects from ‘sales’ into ‘delivery’
- Support and mentor BDM’s and consultants in selected markets, transferring knowledge of our solutions so that they are better enabled
- Contribute to business collateral to enable the production of high quality packaging for new solutions, including sales and marketing materials, demonstrations, and business documentation.
- Support for the regions during their first sale and delivery of new solutions
Personal Development Activities
- Strong focus on continual self-learning and development
- Good understanding of all our solutions and capabilities, specifically the customer issues they can address and the value they offer
- Appreciation of the business and technical environment in which our clients operate
- Knowledge of the competition and ability to help develop a competitive strategy
- A confident and professional manner at all times.
- Hardworking, reliable and trustworthy in the eyes of colleagues and clients
Why this Job:
- You will be part of a leading global information services organization with more than 10.000 colleges world wide.
- An opportunity to work with exciting advanced value add services based on the company's data assets.
- A great international career opportunity
- A postion with great influence and freedom to execute.
- Attractive salary
- Nice location just north of Copenhagen
- Diversity in nationality, business, job functions and colleagues
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at OPEN POSITIONS
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EUROs and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !