EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Risk Manager for our customer, a Global Information Services & Credit Bureau Company
This is a great international career opportunity for an ambitious individual, that wants to experience Risk Management from a global perspective, where IT Security, and Data Protection is top priority.
The position is located just outside Oslo.
The Risk Manager is a strategic support role within our customer's EMEA business and will report to the Operations Service Director in the market.
This role contains Risk Manager tasks and will be accountable for ensuring our customer create an effective first line of defense and providing support to the Exec and senior management in the identification, assessment, management, and reporting of risk.
This role will also be required to collaborate with other risk roles in the wider community with the aim of fostering more mature, consistent disciplines and ways of working for 1st line risk.
The role is accountable for monthly Risk & Control MI and performance dashboards which act as a single lens on their current status.
The role ensures that risk and control management is integrated into local decision-making activities, strategies, plans, services, and capabilities. It will also identify and suggest opportunities to reduce risk exposure and improve overall risk management performance.
Why this Job
- You will be part of a leading global information services organization with more than 10.000 colleges worldwide.
- An international career opportunity
- Your role has great strategic importance, with strong Management attention
- Increase your Knowledge of GDPR, IT Security on a Global level
- A position with great influence and freedom to execute.
- Attractive salary
- Diversity in nationality, business, job functions, and colleagues
Areas of Qualifications:
- Creation and maintenance of market Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Provision of risk reporting on behalf of the market to stakeholders within all three lines of defense
- Driving maturity and effectiveness of risk management activities
- Capture, triage, maintenance, and reporting of market issues data
- Tracking module (including those that depend on remediation outside of the market)
- Provision of issues reporting on behalf of the market to stakeholders within all three lines of defense
- Capture, assessment, and testing effectiveness of key controls for market risks.
- Provision of controls reporting on behalf of the market to stakeholders within all three lines of defense
Loss Event Management (including Root Cause Analysis)
- Capture, maintain and report market Loss Events
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis, raise and manage related Issues
- Provide Loss Events reporting on behalf of the market to stakeholders
Risk Monitoring and Review
- Produce good quality standardized market risk, issue, and loss event MI
- Support the Managing Director in the escalation of significant / out of tolerance risk exposures to Second Line, Regional Risk Committee, and other risk governance forums as appropriate
- Facilitate communication and market adoption of new and revised Global and Regional policy requirements to meet requested deadlines
- Produce status reports for policy owners, and other stakeholders as requested; ensure the escalation of compliance problems/delays to Risk Board meetings
- Providing monthly Risk reporting
- Facilitating and chairing a regular Risk Management Board (RMB), including owning and maintaining Terms of Reference (ToRs) and maintaining a log of actions/decisions
- Performing deep dive reviews on risk themes, horizon scanning to identify potential threats, risks, emerging issues, and opportunities
- Accountable for coordinating the Risk and Control attestations with the market MD for the annual Global Attestation process
- Accountable for facilitating reviews and gap analysis of compliance with all relevant Risk Policies and Standards applicable to the business
Risk Community Collaborator
- Accountable for creating and fostering a cohesive and collaborative approach within the wider 1st line risk community, promoting consistent levels of risk maturity and professionalism.
- Accountable for partnering with GRM on behalf of the line 1 risk community to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of risk-related activities.
- The successful candidate will have significant experience in driving forward change and improving performance in a risk environment.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at APPLY POSITION
We look forward to hearing from you
Do you know relevant candidates? Check this!
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EUROs and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candidates for us, in your area of expertise and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you!