EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Software Test Specialist for our customer, a Fortune 500 Medical Device company.
Our customer is looking to strengthen their current ERP development team with a test specialist in order to secure test, quality and documentation of the solutions they deliver.
As test specialist you’ll work with test, quality assurance, documentation, etc. across multiple functional areas within the Dynamics AX global ERP installation in a microsoft IT environment - that currently are consisting of 6 manufacturing sites and +25 sales subsidiaries.
You will be part of their Enterprise IT team, who are responsible for operating and maintaining the current ERP platforms: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2.5 and 2009. In addition, it has been decided to move the ERP software into a future evergreen platform. This means that in near future the job will also include enrolment into a project covering automatic test and documentation based on the new Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Our customer is a global company that develops and sells medical equipment to acute care centers globally. Being a production company, they use almost all modules of Dynamics AX including a few add-ons, and working within the medical device industry and being an American owned company it is important to know that they put quality first and requires to be SOX compliant.
- Responsible for building and establishing a test and documentation framework in close cooperation with the rest of the Development and Implementation team in accordance with global defined guidelines
- Is responsible for the planning, assisting in and execution of test, validation and documentation in close cooperation with the business as well as the communication around this
- Co-ordinate test execution for:
- Functional test (Unit test)
- Process test (end-to-end)
- Data acceptance test
- System Integration test
- Regression test
- User Acceptance test
- Is responsible for making sure that testing requirements are defined, documented and aligned with the overall solution requirements and our defined guidelines
- That all aspects of the Customer solution requirements will be tested and fulfilled according to the defined test
- Responsible for making sure that all elements of the solution works as expected from a Customer- / End User point of view in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems
- Discover, document and communicate aspects of the solution that do not meet their respective, defined quality levels
- Ensure that validation protocols are prepared and that validation takes place in accordance with global defined guidelines
- Work closely together with program- and project management in continuously improving the test, validation and documentation as well as making the process as lean as possible.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
a) Formal education, Competencies / Skills / Experience
- Relevant education in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or similar
- Preferable ISTQB Certified tester
- Experience with the Microsoft stack, Azure, Microsoft AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 'Finance and Operations is a plus
- Understanding of integration and interfaces in a Microsoft environment
- Understand and follow development for good Quality Management practices making sure that software incl. customizations, are documented to meet global standards
- Used to work in an international / global cross functional team under the management by a project and development manager
- Able to develop and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Experience with GxP and validated systems especially within a cloud environment is a plus
- English – business level
- Other nordic languages an advantage
c) Travel estimated
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
Systematic, Organized, Persistent, Service-oriented, Proactive and Coordinating
- Keep and maintain a strong relationship to subsidiaries incl. HQ functions within Sales, Service, Finance and Operations , where you’ll have a lot of contact with requestors of changes to our ERP platform to ensure valuable content and correctness of the test
- You will have a relation with QA for review and approvals of validation plans and rationale, as well as OQ’s, IQ’s and PQ’s
WHY IS THIS POSITION AN ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITY?
- This is a new position within the Enterprise IT Transformation team and the right candidate will have the possibility to influence, set and define standard for how testing, and documentation with regards to our ERP installation should take place in order to meet and fulfill global defined standards
- Situated in the center of a global function where Dynamics AX is key-essential and critical in order for business to drive the company. Our customer is an internationally growing company making it possible to take career to an even more international level over time
- You will be part of a Dedicated team, with good colleagues
About our customer
Make an impact on life. The difference between life and death can be just a few minutes. Our customer's diagnostic equipment is of crucial importance to doctors all over the world in their effort to diagnose critically ill patients quickly and accurately. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all colleagues are committed and dedicated in their effort to make an impact on the life of others with the high-quality solutions. Our customer has had a leading position in the market over the last 50 years. They continue to raise the bar in acute care and constantly develop in new areas.
Our customer has an annual turnover of $ 800 million.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at OPEN POSITIONS
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EUROs and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !