EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Technical Solution Architect for Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365FO, for our customer: a big international transport company, headquartered in Copenhagen.
Our customer is in the process of digitizing their back office.
The largest project in this process is the implementation of a new ERP system for Group Finance, HR, and Procurement. They are in the early phase of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO, and they need someone to carry forward the design of the solution and its surroundings. Are you an expert in the field, do you want to ensure that their new ERP system has the impact it was envisioned to have, then this role is for you!
Our customer's solution includes D365FO and D365HR along with multiple ISVs replacing their current finance system Visma amongst other back-office systems and 70+ integrations.
They will also have integrations and applications built around the new Dynamics 365 ERP system on the Azure platform, and that will fall in your areas as well.
This is a great opportunity for you to put your mark on the system landscape in a large, international enterprise. Design the solution, the framework in which it lives, and support the journey for a composable, event-driven architecture.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Ensure that technical solutions in the ERP project are aligned across the different functional and IT tracks and that the most optimal technical solutions are designed and implemented.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for the technical design of the ERP solution and the Azure framework.
- Ensure good cooperation with Vendor Technical Solution Architect, other internal architects, and External QA.
- Ensure that our customer's Enterprise Architecture strategy is being followed when decisions in the ERP project are made.
- Work closely with functional and IT project managers, IT Track Leads, and key stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Participate in workshops and meetings that require technical knowledge, to secure that all decisions in the ERP project are aligned with our customer's roadmap for enterprise architecture and technical roadmap.
- Provide technical clarification and design of the different phases in the ERP project.
- Cooperate with the Vendor Technical Solution Architect on technical issues and coordinate with IT Track Leads on issues that need technical expertise.
Our customer is working agile in Technology & Innovation. As the agile principles are very defining for their culture and way of working, you need to either have experience with working agile or at least to have the interest in following the principles and the Scrum/Kanban method.
To be considered for the position, we expect that you hold a bachelor- or a master’s degree in IT/science and that you have professional experience with the following:
- In-depth knowledge of the Azure platform, Integrations, and D365FO. You
master the data, you understand the security model, infrastructure, and DevOps, and perhaps you are Certified as Azure Solutions Architect.
- Demonstrated success in an architect role.
- You understand business requirements and know how to translate them into technical requirements.
- You can build proof of concepts and demo possible solutions and directions for ERP and the Azure platform.
- Personally, you are structured, process-oriented, and have good communication skills (oral and written) in English.
Grow with our customer
Our customer has 300+ IT and Digital employees working with the latest IT development technology and tools - and are growing. So, this job is a great opportunity to develop your skills further in a large international company with myriads of career opportunities.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at APPLY POSITION
We look forward to hearing from you
Do you know relevant candidates? Check this!
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EUROs and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candidates for us, in your area of expertise and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you!